Crystal wave, photographed in a clean and tidy sea, the sun colors touching the water give the wave a crystal touch
The sun colors touching the water give the wave a crystal touch
1. Matte & Smooth –
Epson Enhanced Matte paper 199 gsm
2. Glossy & Smooth –
Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper 260 gsm
3. Canvas –
High quality 340 GSM canvas
We use the highest quality materials for handmade mount & frame. You can choose between several options:
1. Print only – We will ship you the print rolled safely in a tube.
2. Mounted On Dibond – We will mount the print, using Neschen – a special acid free mounting glue, on sturdy 3 mm Dibond board with aluminum back-frame that allows the work to be hanged. The frame is hidden and leaves the picture floating on the wall. The print will also be coated with a clear protective varnish layer against finger prints and scratches.
3. Floating Frame (with out an acrylic glass) – In addition to the mounting, we will also frame the mounted print with a floating handmade oak frame. With floating frame method the artwork presented with a space between the work and the wood profile as if its floating within the frame. This option is good for one who wishes to observe an unhindered by reflection artwork and really feel the paper texture.
4. Stretched canvas – Image printed onto 340 grams canvas and stretched on a 2.5 cm wood frame ready to hang on the wall.
All works are printed using Epson Ultra Chrome K3 with Vivid Magenta utilizes eight colors.
* Colors in print may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen.
Delivery times vary depending on the type of product ordered and the geographical delivery destination.
Preparation time (After making a purchase):
PRINT Only – 1-3 business days
Mount and Frame – 3-5 business days
Estimated shipping time:
Israel – 3-5 business days
Returns & Exchanges:
We don’t accept cancellations But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.